Release Date: April 2012
Page Count: 272
Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
365 Things Every New Mom Should Know combines prayerful, playful, and above all practical information with thoughtful devotions to energize new moms seeking to treasure every moment of a baby’s first year.
The book begins each week with a brief devotional and prayer followed by daily tips and activities that foster a baby’s physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual growth. Among the daily topics:
- beginning steps to godly character development
- capturing and recording memories
- sleep problems and how to solve them
- mother/infant exercise and baby massage
- finding moments for Mom—time management tips
Designed for ease of use, 365 Things Every New Mom Should Know will inspire any new mom—whether it’s her first baby, or, in the case of the author, her fourth! A great gift for anyone who wants to lay a foundation for motherhood that will last a lifetime.