Release Date: September 2012
Page Count: 112
Size: 5 ¼ x 8
Get Your Son Ready for the Biggest Adventure of All!
Your son has a lot competing for his attention, and peer pressure can be tremendous—making it a challenge to encourage him toward the things of God and living the Christian life.
Jim George helps your son understand why God is important in everything he does. And he teaches that the Bible has the answers for all the questions and issues he faces as he grows older. Your son will learn…
- the value of honoring and respecting his parents
- the keys to making right choices and decisions
- how to choose the best kinds of friends and be a good friend
- the benefits of taking school seriously and being responsible
- the need to follow after God by reading the Bible and spending time in prayer
This book includes discussion questions and interactive material, opening a whole new world for your child, pointing him in the right direction for becoming what God designed him to be.